2017 brings some new and exciting things to the Southampton Art School.
January is a time for renewal and I am planning to do just that. I will be away for the month of January, but will be back just in time for the catalogue to go live on February 1st.
The Art School Registration Office will be going through some renovations in February. The Directors office will be moved to a more private location and we will be making room for Art Supply sales in the Registration Office.
When customers enter our office through the alleyway entrance, they will be able to Register for Classes, sign up for our Partner Perks Program, pick up an Art School Catalogue, as well as purchase some Art Supplies. This area is 100% for our Art School students. We will be open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, starting in April when our summer operations assistant starts. Come by and see the new changes!
The Art School will be continuing with the Partner Perks Program in 2017:and below is a list of perks available with membership:
- 10% off art classes at the Southampton Art School
- 10% off art supplies from the Art School
- Armen's Café - weekly draw for free lunch for 2
- Jenny Lee Learn offers 10% off custom framing
- A Knight in Southampton B&B offers 10% off room rates
- Southampton Inn offers 10% off room rates
- Curry's Art Store offers 10% off in store purchases
- Wyndham Art Supplies offers 10% off purchases in store
(Your partner perks must be purchased seperately from the classes, as a discount code will be sent after you sign up. Thank you!)
Our catalogue of classes will be online www.southamptonartschool.com and in print by February 1st.
Art School Director